Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 25, 14, 01:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Gallery Pic
Sorry, you do not have permission to view pictures!
Todays Calendar
Birthdays:
There are no birthdays today.

Events:
There are no events today.
Google Search
Members
Total Members: 82
Latest: The Non Holy Bastard
Stats
Total Posts: 99336
Total Topics: 10778
Online Today: 18
Online Ever: 127
(Nov 02, 12, 06:30 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12
adverts
RoboForm: Learn more...

Secunia
Recent
[Oct 23, 14, 10:05 AM]

[Oct 22, 14, 09:25 PM]

[Oct 21, 14, 03:30 PM]

[Oct 19, 14, 09:21 AM]

[Oct 17, 14, 08:48 AM]

[Oct 16, 14, 01:21 PM]

by fred
[Oct 15, 14, 05:07 PM]

[Oct 15, 14, 07:13 AM]

[Oct 14, 14, 10:02 AM]

by fred
[Oct 12, 14, 05:49 PM]
Well Bogled
Baron 102
Obblie 50
Derek 45
Welcome To Our Local

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The selfishness of old age  (Read 345 times)
crikey
junk male
Barfly

Bogle Points: 18

Not far to go, now

« on: Feb 25, 12, 08:29 PM »

At 85 years of age, Roger married Jenny, a lovely 25 year old.

Since her new husband is so old, Jenny decides that after their wedding she and Roger should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that her new but aged husband may over-exert himself if they spend the entire night together.

After the wedding festivities Jenny prepares herself for bed and the expected 'knock' on the door. Sure enough the knock comes, the door opens and there is Roger, her 85 year old groom, ready for action They unite as one. All goes well, Roger takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.

After a few minutes, Jenny hears another knock on her bedroom door, and it's Roger. Again he is ready for more 'action'. Somewhat surprised, Jenny consents for more coupling. When the newly weds are done, Roger kisses his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves.

She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha you guessed it - Roger is back again, rapping on the door, and is as fresh as a 25-year-old, ready for more 'action'. And, once more they enjoy each other.

But as Roger gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him, 'I am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often. I have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only good once. You are truly a great lover, Roger.'

Roger, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Jenny and says: 'You mean I've been in here already?'

The moral of the story:

Don't be afraid of getting old, Alzheimer's has its advantages.

A couple of weeks  later, Roger's doctor comes to see him on a routine visit... and his wife gets a private word  with the doctor about the previous nights ... at least 5 times every night, Roger wakes her for sex and, much as she appreciates her husband's sexual prowess, she's concerned about his age, plus she's absolutely shattered.  The doctor is also concerned ... so he takes the old guy to one side and, trying to be diplomatic, he asks Roger if he thinks it's wise given the massive age difference to be going at it so often. It's could well have a seriously bad effect on someone's health.

Roger thinks for a moment, then says, "Doc, I love her and, believe me, I know how lucky I am to be in this position ... but at my age I can't afford to look a gift horse in the mouth. If she dies, she dies."

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Richard
Landlord

Bogle Points: 0

Yes, you!

« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 12, 09:21 PM »

Cool

Your other host, Genial Host...      richard@our-local.co.uk

Feisigh do thoin fein!
Lyn
Live for today,tomorrow I will be on another planet !
Barfly

Bogle Points: 0

Eee by GUM!

« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 12, 07:21 PM »

News and coffee

"its very heavy for its size Langston. I was surprised !" "I dont mind having a used one!"

"It took a while for me to get it up,but just as I was going to cancel it started."
Babs
Landlord

Bogle Points: 5

« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 12, 09:34 AM »

giggle Had to send that one off to Canada... I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

"Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it!"

- Irving Berlin

I probably don't know what I'm talking about. - Outrageously quoted out of context... Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
Jump to: