Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Nov 14, 19, 11:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Google Search

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 104637
  • Total Topics: 11600
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 181
  • (Nov 04, 19, 10:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 15
Total: 15

Themes

Author Topic: EasyJet Customer Services  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Ray

• The Thread Killer
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 5
  • DILLIGAF
    • Ray Doyle Promotions
EasyJet Customer Services
« on: Jan 10, 11, 02:27 PM »
My latest oxymoron.

I emailed them a simple question, 5 days ago, I have since had 3 automated responses, the latest saying that they aim to answer emails within 28 days.  :eek2:

"it may take up 28 days for us to respond to you. Please be assured we are working very hard to reduce these timescales and thank you in advance for your patience."

Customer Services  :think:   :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

ps. I have since booked the flight with BA for less, and I don't have to pay extra for my checked in luggage or in flight meal.
 :)  Result,

I will let you know when I get an answer from "not EasyJet"
« Last Edit: Jan 10, 11, 02:31 PM by Ray »
Cheers Ray
www.RayDoyle.com
I used to use clich�s all the time, now I avoid them like the plague, these days a clich� to me, is like a red rag to a bull.
"I'm an idiot, I've just realised"..."I don't think"....outrageously quoted out of context.

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 102
  • Hedgecat
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Offline fred

• Barfly
    • cymrogwyllt
Re: EasyJet Customer Services
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 11, 07:06 PM »
low cost = deep shit
I jumped into a river in France and it turned out I was in Seine

O'r holl gerbydau'r Byd a gf
Yr elor yw yr olaf

Offline fairyhedgehog

• Hedgehog in Residence
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 0
    • fairyhedgehog
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 11, 08:48 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1345787/EasyJet-passengers-ordered-plane-fuelling-blunder-makes-flight-heavy.html

Perhaps you are better off.......... ;D

It's bad enough to be ordered off a flight, but to be one of the ones left on and then arrive to find no baggage...  :o

It's bad enough when they lose your baggage by mistake but when they cynically remove it and don't tell you....

We tend to go with BA when we can even though it's dearer. It looks like that might be a good decision.

richard

« Reply #4 on: Jan 11, 11, 09:11 AM »
I always like Lufthansa myself, or Emirates if I'm feeling a bit flush

Speaking of which - if you want to rough it for a laugh, try Аэрофлот, they have an outside toilet. And I'm only half joking.  ::)

Offline Ray

• The Thread Killer
  • Barfly
  • DILLIGAF
    • Ray Doyle Promotions
« Reply #5 on: Jan 11, 11, 02:12 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1345787/EasyJet-passengers-ordered-plane-fuelling-blunder-makes-flight-heavy.html

That was well out of order wasn't it? I think I got away lightly switching to BA ( who I do tend to fly with usually ).

:hat3:
Cheers Ray
www.RayDoyle.com
I used to use clich�s all the time, now I avoid them like the plague, these days a clich� to me, is like a red rag to a bull.
"I'm an idiot, I've just realised"..."I don't think"....outrageously quoted out of context.

Offline Ray

• The Thread Killer
  • Barfly
  • DILLIGAF
    • Ray Doyle Promotions
« Reply #6 on: Jan 11, 11, 02:14 PM »
I always like Lufthansa myself, or Emirates if I'm feeling a bit flush

Sadly neither of those fly to Venice direct  from UK. But I have heard good reports of both.

Cheers Ray
www.RayDoyle.com

Offline Ray

• The Thread Killer
  • Barfly
  • DILLIGAF
    • Ray Doyle Promotions
« Reply #7 on: Jan 11, 11, 02:16 PM »
We tend to go with BA when we can even though it's dearer. It looks like that might be a good decision.

Can't argue with that.

Cheers Ray
www.RayDoyle.com

Offline croissant.neuf

• LOADD sufferer
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 0
    • My Pictures
« Reply #8 on: Jan 11, 11, 02:21 PM »
The only, and I do mean only, low-cost carrier I consider now is fly-be. I've found them to be brilliant. But, I am aware that there's every chance I'll get shat on some time.

I too like Lufthansa where they have taken over the klm franchise
MY PICTURES

My hobby is collecting empty bottles, which sounds so much better than alcoholic

Offline Ray

• The Thread Killer
  • Barfly
  • DILLIGAF
    • Ray Doyle Promotions
« Reply #9 on: Jan 29, 11, 03:22 PM »
To be fair to EasyJet, I got my reply today, three and a half weeks after my question, but at least they did eventually reply.

ps. booked with BA weeks ago, they not only answer the phone, but reply to emails straight away. You get what you pay for. ( even though I actually paid less with BA, when you add in all the extras Easyjet charge for )

imho.

:nnc:
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 11, 03:24 PM by Ray »
Cheers Ray
www.RayDoyle.com