Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Nov 15, 19, 02:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Google Search

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 104637
  • Total Topics: 11600
  • Online Today: 20
  • Online Ever: 181
  • (Nov 04, 19, 10:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

Themes

Author Topic: Have Android phone, don't want this shit  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Obblie

• The Cat Astrophe
  • Landlord
  • Bogle Points: 50
  • Kissy kissy...
Have Android phone, don't want this shit
« on: Apr 04, 13, 08:28 PM »
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone". John Maynard Keynes

Offline Langston

• I am the only person in the world who is exactly the same as everybody else.
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 0
  • 鶏が道路を渡ったのはなぜでしょう
    • Clangston at DeviantArt
Re: Have Android phone, don't want this shit
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 13, 09:23 AM »
Then don't use it. Simple. Sorted.
What's the problem?

richard

« Reply #2 on: Apr 05, 13, 09:47 AM »
As John says, if you don't like it, don't use it... Facebook aren't 'taking over' Android, they're making their own branded version of it to market alongside the Google version.

That's how open-source software works... anybody can use it, and anybody can modify it as long as they also share the source-code.

That's why there are so many different 'flavours' of Linux available... including Android.

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 102
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #3 on: Apr 05, 13, 12:01 PM »
I do have an account at FB, but rarely use it these days, and sometimes pop in to see what is happening.
My details on view are very basic, and I don't upload loads of pic's and other personal stuff.
I do have numerous 'friends' but nearly all of those are people I harvested to help me out when I used to play some games there.........and gave up on them years ago, when lag and awkward games would not play properly, and I couldn't be bothered anymore.

I wouldn't buy a FB, Apple or any other make of these smart phones, if that is what they are called.
My PC is my main way of communication which includes FB, and don't need a mobile to do that.
I just use now and again my 1 Alcatel phone on payg for calls and texts which is maybe every 5-6 months or so... ;D
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.