Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dec 12, 18, 11:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Google Search

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 104111
  • Total Topics: 11535
  • Online Today: 25
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (Oct 30, 18, 08:49 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11

Themes

Author Topic: The next time you see Razor...  (Read 2362 times)

richard

The next time you see Razor...
« on: Oct 21, 13, 07:11 PM »
It might be enlightening to ask him how an 'Elf & Safety' rep ends up with his leg in plaster...   :pckitty:

Offline Obblie

• The Cat Astrophe
  • Landlord
  • Bogle Points: 50
  • Kissy kissy...
Re: The next time you see Razor...
« Reply #1 on: Oct 21, 13, 08:26 PM »
Revenge? ......
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone". John Maynard Keynes

Offline Derek

• Being a nuisance
  • Landlord
  • Bogle Points: 45
    • Myonlinesecurity
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 13, 12:53 AM »
he wasn't wearing his stilettoes  again was he ?

Offline Razor

• Our-Local Pot Washer
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 8
  • Like my arse?
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 14, 12:57 PM »
 :blush: Sorry, I have only just seen this.  :blush:

I decided to hit a 40ton quarry truck on my motorbike, well.....I came around a corner and the truck was there on my side of the road! I have 2 broken bones in my right foot - one bone has 2 breaks, the other has 3 breaks. Multiple fractures in foot and ankle and a broken finger. It was the first serious accident I have had in over 30 years of riding a motorbike.

The motorbike I owned for 8 weeks is a write-off but thank goodness the clothing I was wearing had padding and armour plates. Also, if it wasn't for a full face helmet, my face would have been ripped off as I sailed along the road face down.

Now on the mend, I am hopping around like a baby rabbit ....well rabbit....um.....old rabbit! and hopefully when I re-visit the consultant next week, he will let me put full weight on my foot and I will be down to using just a walking stick or maybe one crutch?  :nut:

Offline Babs

• Landlord
  • Bogle Points: 5
« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 14, 08:04 PM »
Hope you get some good news from the consultant, next week...    :yup:
"Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it!"

- Irving Berlin

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 102
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #5 on: Jan 10, 14, 06:39 PM »
Poor old Razor, glad you are on the mend.

But as a motorbikist you are also known in the medical trade as a 'donor'................beware.  :hat3:
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Offline Razor

• Our-Local Pot Washer
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 8
  • Like my arse?
« Reply #6 on: Jan 16, 14, 02:44 PM »
Thank you all  :hat3:

I was at the hospital yesterday, the consultant says all the pins stayed in place and I can now put full pressure/weight on my foot. Will now be a heck of a lot easier to get around as I reckon I could use just one crutch or even a walking stick. Can't wear shoes yet as foot is too swollen, so still have to wear the giant boot the hospital provided.

I am just trying to figure if I can milk this anymore out of the wife?  >:D  I had a bell I used for a while, I could ring when I wanted something, but that strangely disappeared!

Offline Babs

• Landlord
  • Bogle Points: 5
« Reply #7 on: Jan 16, 14, 02:52 PM »
Thank you all  :hat3:

I was at the hospital yesterday, the consultant says all the pins stayed in place and I can now put full pressure/weight on my foot. Will now be a heck of a lot easier to get around as I reckon I could use just one crutch or even a walking stick. Can't wear shoes yet as foot is too swollen, so still have to wear the giant boot the hospital provided.

I am just trying to figure if I can milk this anymore out of the wife?  >:D  I had a bell I used for a while, I could ring when I wanted something, but that strangely disappeared!

Glad things seem to be improving. Don't push your luck with the wife though... until you can run quickly.   :gig:
"Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it!"

- Irving Berlin