Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Sep 21, 19, 11:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Google Search

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 104610
  • Total Topics: 11595
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 167
  • (Mar 31, 19, 11:42 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Themes

Author Topic: Psychiatrists..  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 102
  • Hedgecat
Psychiatrists..
« on: Feb 10, 14, 04:21 PM »
Earlier I watched a documentary about Psychiatrists and Drug Companies, and does not make me happy at what goes on.

If you have about an hour and 45 mintues to spare sometime, then watch this documentary.........there are plenty of others to choose from.

They seem like the DSS and child Courts who have absolute power over people, and can remove children 'in their best interests' whether it is the right thing to do or not.

However, it also reinforces my view that anyone with a slight problem is given a label, when many times the child is just a spoilt or undiscipline brat, or an adult with the same attitude.

As the docu seems to point out, some Psychiatrist could look at anyone and say they have some sort of problem, and have just the pills to fix it.

I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Offline Babs

• Landlord
  • Bogle Points: 5
Re: Psychiatrists..
« Reply #1 on: Feb 10, 14, 05:16 PM »
Noted...    :yup:
"Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it!"

- Irving Berlin

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 102
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #2 on: Feb 10, 14, 05:26 PM »
It's quite a long watch, not different to a full film, and probably shorter versions about the same thing.

Psychiatrists dream up some label for someone, and a drug company bring out a new pill to 'cure' it, so not only do they receive their own salary, it seems they also get a back hander to promote the drug from the drug company.

Nice little earners all round.

Meantime, many of the patients suffer side effects and is then declared to have even worse mental problems, and and then fed new drugs to 'cure' the problem. ....etc....

One so called Psychiatrist used to perform labotamies using an ice pick through or near the eye socket to destroy part of the brain. He even had a mobile 'surgery' van to go out and about to do it, until some people died and he eventually fell foul of the law.

People say that Hitler and Stalin were bad......... ::)
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Offline Yvonne

• Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 51
« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 14, 12:16 AM »
They use people as guinea pigs to profit from their theories,  >:(
Camera - Nikon - Coolpix P510

MORE PHOTOS