Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jul 22, 18, 02:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Google Search

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 103687
  • Total Topics: 11488
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 127
  • (Nov 02, 12, 06:30 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8
Total: 8

Themes

Author Topic: OMG  (Read 45 times)

Offline Obblie

• The Cat Astrophe
  • Landlord
  • Bogle Points: 50
  • Kissy kissy...
OMG
« on: Jul 10, 18, 09:15 PM »
Nothing but football and tennis on tv. Need to be comatose (will accept wine, Passerina by choice) to continue with life survival. Cricket is shit aweful as well.  :neener: :hang:
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone". John Maynard Keynes

Offline Langston

• I am the only person in the world who is exactly the same as everybody else.
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 0
  • 鶏が道路を渡ったのはなぜでしょう
    • Clangston at DeviantArt
Re: OMG
« Reply #1 on: Jul 11, 18, 09:44 AM »
Nothing but football and tennis on tv. Need to be comatose (will accept wine, Passerina by choice) to continue with life survival. Cricket is shit aweful as well.  :neener: :hang:
Turn the tv off and go and do something more interesting instead. Problem solved.

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 102
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 18, 10:58 AM »
I feel your paid Obblie;D
Yep, not a fan of TV these days, because adverts drive me into a mental rage, and the wife refuses to let me throw a club hammer at the screen when they are on, because she likes to watch her soaps and films.
BBC as an alternative ?
Sod all on that too, and iPlayer is proof of that.
The media is full of stories and pictures of bloody football kickers, and their moronic fans too.
I resort to using YT for TV shows and films, as I can use adblock etc., to virtually get rid of adverts their too.

I lead such a happy life..... ;D
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Offline Langston

• I am the only person in the world who is exactly the same as everybody else.
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 0
  • 鶏が道路を渡ったのはなぜでしょう
    • Clangston at DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: Jul 12, 18, 08:16 PM »