Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dec 14, 18, 08:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Google Search

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 104114
  • Total Topics: 11536
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (Oct 30, 18, 08:49 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 21
Total: 21

Themes

Author Topic: OMG  (Read 268 times)

Offline Obblie

• The Cat Astrophe
  • Landlord
  • Bogle Points: 50
  • Kissy kissy...
OMG
« on: Jul 10, 18, 09:15 PM »
Nothing but football and tennis on tv. Need to be comatose (will accept wine, Passerina by choice) to continue with life survival. Cricket is shit aweful as well.  :neener: :hang:
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone". John Maynard Keynes

Offline Langston

• I am the only person in the world who is exactly the same as everybody else.
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 0
  • 鶏が道路を渡ったのはなぜでしょう
    • Clangston at DeviantArt
Re: OMG
« Reply #1 on: Jul 11, 18, 09:44 AM »
Nothing but football and tennis on tv. Need to be comatose (will accept wine, Passerina by choice) to continue with life survival. Cricket is shit aweful as well.  :neener: :hang:
Turn the tv off and go and do something more interesting instead. Problem solved.

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 102
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 18, 10:58 AM »
I feel your paid Obblie;D
Yep, not a fan of TV these days, because adverts drive me into a mental rage, and the wife refuses to let me throw a club hammer at the screen when they are on, because she likes to watch her soaps and films.
BBC as an alternative ?
Sod all on that too, and iPlayer is proof of that.
The media is full of stories and pictures of bloody football kickers, and their moronic fans too.
I resort to using YT for TV shows and films, as I can use adblock etc., to virtually get rid of adverts their too.

I lead such a happy life..... ;D
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Offline Langston

• I am the only person in the world who is exactly the same as everybody else.
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 0
  • 鶏が道路を渡ったのはなぜでしょう
    • Clangston at DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: Jul 12, 18, 08:16 PM »

Offline Obblie

• The Cat Astrophe
  • Landlord
  • Bogle Points: 50
  • Kissy kissy...
« Reply #4 on: Jul 28, 18, 04:55 PM »
Turn the tv off and go and do something more interesting instead. Problem solved.

I'm retired, I do interesting all day. Wanted something interesting to watch when relaxing, still they are over now and there is a little more on early evening.

A couple of the things I've done during July have been laying paved paths in the vedge garden and building new compost bins. (see photos) Now also getting produce from the garden, which takes time and effort, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, salad leaves, runner beans and courgettes.

"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone". John Maynard Keynes