Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dec 10, 18, 08:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Google Search

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 104111
  • Total Topics: 11535
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (Oct 30, 18, 08:49 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Themes

Author Topic: Wile E  (Read 245 times)

Offline Kat

• Twaddler
  • Bogle Points: 0
  • Meh
Wile E
« on: Aug 25, 18, 05:26 PM »
 ;D

Offline Yvonne

• Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 51
Re: Wile E
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26, 18, 02:01 AM »
I don't know about coyotes but have seen a cat on a skateboard recently.  :o
Camera - Nikon - Coolpix P510

MORE PHOTOS

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 102
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #2 on: Aug 26, 18, 10:29 AM »
Have you been experimenting with some sort of substance, or a new type of booze Yvonne ?  :gig:
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Offline Yvonne

• Barfly
« Reply #3 on: Aug 26, 18, 01:24 PM »
It was an article in the paper about a young chap teaching his cat to do tricks.  :tongue:

MORE PHOTOS

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #4 on: Aug 26, 18, 06:03 PM »
Ah well, sensible answer....as usual.... :flowers: ;D
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Offline Kat

• Twaddler
  • Meh
« Reply #5 on: Aug 27, 18, 10:30 AM »
I have that... Too big to attach, though, I fear. :(

The cat's face is priceless.

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #6 on: Aug 27, 18, 11:22 AM »
I must admit that I rather like looking at funny/clever cats on YT........yes, I lead a sad life... :o ;D

Offline Kat

• Twaddler
  • Meh
« Reply #7 on: Aug 27, 18, 11:37 AM »
We ought to have a camera going, here, all the time. Our two are quite loopy. Tomas is getting on a bit, ow. But, as Lulu's only two, they keep chasing each-other about and I think she's keeping him young. He's the sweetest, most placid cat you could ever meet.

Lulu's a cross Bengal, so she's insane by nature.

Very cuddly little thing, she is.

Well... I say Little...

Tommy weighs nearly two stone and she's not far behind... She's only two!

Offline Yvonne

• Barfly
« Reply #8 on: Aug 28, 18, 12:14 AM »
They sound adorable cats Kat.  ;D

MORE PHOTOS

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #9 on: Aug 28, 18, 11:05 AM »
When we moved house a couple of years ago, our black and fluffy cat, called 'Fluffy' (yeah, original I know). had been chipped when her plumbing was sorted out, because she kept having kittens.
Any. I picked her up and brought to our new house 3 times, and each time she would scoff the grub ready for her, then any outside door or window that was open, she hopped it, and went back to the old house.
She was really an outside cat, and the only way she could get into the house was via an open top window out the back, which we had to leave open for her, come rain or shine.
 I have seen her a couple of times, as she comes up to our road, and sits on the fence of a house opposite us.
I have tried calling her, but she just turns tail and moves off.
She is still pretty sprightly for her age, as she is clocking on a bit, but can't now work out how many years it is, but I think more than 10 years, and instead of her fluffy fur being black, she is now turning brown.

However at this new place there is a small black and white cat, who has adopted us, as she has some other houses.
I don't have a clue who she belongs to, but is a very sweet and friendly cat.
I don't specially buy food for it, but will often leave some left over chicken, pork etc., scraps, in a plastic tub (that our home delivered Chinese curries come it), out side the kitchen door, and she can spot the tub from miles away and soon pounces on it, and scoffs the lot..

When the kids at at school, she will sit on top of our fence, waiting for the Mum's to come home with their kids from school, who all stop and pet her.
She seems very docile......until he/she (we don't know which and have not investigated)........spots another unknown (to her/him) comes into our garden, then he/she turns into a raging tornado of fury... ;D
I heard some howling and popped outside to see what was going on, and the cat was chasing this quite big ginger cat, and chased it to our dividing fence with next door, and the ginger one leapt up the six foot wooden fence with 'our' cat right behind with lots of howling, hissing, and clumps of ginger fur flying..... :o ;D

Then it turns back into its normal gentle self again....

Offline Yvonne

• Barfly
« Reply #10 on: Aug 28, 18, 11:45 PM »
We had a black persian tom called fluffy also & he went brown with age or the sun.
It was funny when we brought Susan home as a baby, he was hiding behind the coffee table & you could only see his ears & eyes.  ;D

MORE PHOTOS

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #11 on: Aug 29, 18, 10:56 AM »
Yep, cats like doing that.
Next door to us had some kitchen renovations and and extension built on the back, and (before it was removed) there was a load of dead bricks, and old boxes that kitchen stuff arrived in, and sitting on top of this pile was a grey and white moggie on top of a sunken box, all I could see what just his eyes and ears looking at me....I had to smile... :)

Offline Yvonne

• Barfly
« Reply #12 on: Aug 30, 18, 12:11 AM »
They are comical aren't they.  ;D

MORE PHOTOS

Offline Kat

• Twaddler
  • Meh
« Reply #13 on: Aug 30, 18, 04:07 PM »
Oh, they're adorable, for sure. Mental as a bag of ferrets, though.

Thankfully. :)