Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 17, 19, 07:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Google Search

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 104218
  • Total Topics: 11547
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (Oct 30, 18, 08:49 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

Themes

Author Topic: If you like watching old TV shows.....  (Read 73 times)

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 102
  • Hedgecat
If you like watching old TV shows.....
« on: Dec 24, 18, 01:46 PM »
Then check out this channel, as there is a magnificent collection of TV shows, and I don't think any 'Murican ones either:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbllBRwsPqLoxtt5iBFhWhA/videos

This lot will keep me entertained with many TV shows and episodes I have not seen before, like 'Morse',' Bless this house', 'When the boat comes in', 'The Onedin Line', 'Poldark', 'Til death do us part', 'In sickness and in health' (yep !.... ;D) and many, many more from the 'good old days'.  >:D ;D
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Offline Obblie

• The Cat Astrophe
  • Landlord
  • Bogle Points: 50
  • Kissy kissy...
Re: If you like watching old TV shows.....
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31, 18, 07:05 PM »
Over Christmas Julie and I sat and watched, for the first time ever, 5 hours of live TV.

What did we watch?

Porridge, (university challenge), Dads Army, Morecambe and Wise Christmas Show (the one with Shirley Bassey in army boots), two lost episodes of Morecambe and Wise series 1 and a tribute to Ken Dod.

ABSOLUTE HEAVEN
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone". John Maynard Keynes

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 102
  • Hedgecat
Re: If you like watching old TV shows.....
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 19, 10:55 AM »
Well, Xmas time is ideal for sitting down together, snacks, maybe some booze, peace and quiet to enjoy some great programmes without a care in the world.... ;D 8)

I caught up on all the Morse episodes that I maybe watched a long time ago, and ones that I hadn't seen, and even watched a couple of programmes on BBC iPlayer which for me is hard to find these days, as most shows seem to be PC driven crap, and unfunny comedians.... ::) ;D

Glad you enjoyed your TV fest, and must find shows like the ones you have watched.  :hat3:
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.