Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jun 25, 19, 08:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Google Search

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 104479
  • Total Topics: 11582
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 167
  • (Mar 31, 19, 11:42 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Themes

Author Topic: Posted without comment.  (Read 159 times)

Offline Kat

• Twaddler
  • Bogle Points: 0
  • Meh
Posted without comment.
« on: May 16, 19, 01:26 PM »
 :toff:

Offline fred

• Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 5
    • cymrogwyllt
Re: Posted without comment.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 19, 06:45 PM »
about right for politicians of any flavour
I jumped into a river in France and it turned out I was in Seine

O'r holl gerbydau'r Byd a gāf
Yr elor yw yr olaf

Offline Kat

• Twaddler
  • Meh
« Reply #2 on: Jun 09, 19, 09:36 PM »
 :hat3:

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 102
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #3 on: Jun 10, 19, 07:09 PM »
And apparently the UK has given the EU 100 billion of our ££££££'s more than we have got back since the year 2000.
The Eu don't want us to leave, because 'we' are one of its biggest contributors to their funds, and without our money, they would probably struggle to survive.
Germany is also one of the other biggest countries to fund the EU.
The EU tells France what to do, and the French usually say 'Get stuffed!'
The UK just rolls over, and does what it is told.
Anyway, I doubt BMW, VW, Seat, Citroen, Renault etc., will stop flogging their cars to us, since we are a big market for them.
But there are plenty of other car markets willing to flog us their cars, like Japan, Taiwan etc., so I doubt we will run out of new cars, or, motorbikes.

Apart from that, I don't really care, because in or out, I will still get crapped on...... ;D
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Offline Kat

• Twaddler
  • Meh
« Reply #4 on: Jun 11, 19, 09:56 PM »
It's not about the EU. The Whories ARE killing people. They ARE selling OUR stuff to their rich chums (mainly foreigners).

However, with the other thing... Jane's hanging on, but the drugs that keep her alive are not getting through, due to... you guessed it... Brexshit!

When she goes, I'll be right behind her, too. All part of the plan...

Offline Kat

• Twaddler
  • Meh
« Reply #5 on: Jun 12, 19, 11:14 AM »
Weird to read about a Tory taking cocaine.

It makes you self-obsessed, makes you think you know everything and makes you not give a shit about others.

So does taking cocaine.  ;D

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #6 on: Jun 13, 19, 10:56 AM »
Wow, hold on there.....I didn't know Jane was in that sort of trouble with her med's!
Now I feel sad.

I forbid you to follow your sweetheart, even though you may feel like it.

This purely for my selfish reasons, otherwise there will be no one here to put me in my place.....:)
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Offline Kat

• Twaddler
  • Meh
« Reply #7 on: Jun 23, 19, 04:58 PM »
It's pretty scary. They have some stockpiled, but, come the day, they don't think we'll be getting ANY. Particularly if there's no deal. Of I ever get close enough to Farage or Johnson, they'll go first and that's a promise.

Thought I'd post this, just coz I can.

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Hedgecat
« Reply #8 on: Jun 23, 19, 05:59 PM »
True, as I don't trust Uncle Corbuncle one little inch, supposing his terrorist sympathies are true.... ;D

But I also blame him because my crappy little laptop sometimes will not shut down when I close the lid........like early morning today, I woke up to hear another episode of the real Top Gear playing, is a series, and just turned down the volume on my mouse wheel, and went back to sleep.
Not the first time I have woken up to voices from the laptop, so they are not always in my head..... :o

Offline Kat

• Twaddler
  • Meh
« Reply #9 on: Jun 23, 19, 07:13 PM »
Trouble is, the MSM (Mainstream media) are Tories. So, they use things, like that, as propaganda and don't allow Corbyn to defend himself, though they trot out the Blairite Tory-Lite mob, to seem to be verifying that crap.

There's plenty of evidence to show it for what it is, though.

They also forget about their heroine, Thatcher. She took part in negotiations, with the IRA, during the 1981 Hunger Strikes and also granted a royal pardon to a convicted IRA terrorist, just months after the Brighton bombing.

Selective memories, Whories.

I've met the guy and had quite a long natter, with him. He's just like everyone's favourite grandfather, really. He does a fucking brilliant impersonation of DumBojo, too!

I just asked him and he said he'd sort your lappy out, if you send it to him. ;)