Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 16, 19, 03:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Google Search

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 104627
  • Total Topics: 11600
  • Online Today: 26
  • Online Ever: 167
  • (Mar 31, 19, 11:42 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Themes

Author Topic: IP address blacklisted (spam)  (Read 137 times)

Offline Sparry

• The original duplicate
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 0
  • I'm just like cream - better doubled!!
IP address blacklisted (spam)
« on: Sep 24, 19, 04:10 PM »
Found out yesterday on 'Spamhaus' that our IP address had been blacklisted and I could no longer send emails from Outlook. I run Kaspersky Total Security and thought that would keep me safe but nevertheless, on advice, I ran Malwarebytes on each of my laptops. Nothing was found and I requested removal from the blacklist. That seemed to happen but this afternoon I seeem to be blacklisted again. Any help on this will be gratefully received.

Thanks

Sparry
It's coz I am thick.

Offline Baron

• Foreskin
  • Barfly
  • Bogle Points: 102
  • Hedgecat
Re: IP address blacklisted (spam)
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 19, 10:47 AM »
This looks like a case for Derek or Kat.

Not heard of 'spamhaus', but had a look, but being a bit dumb, I didn't understand it.... :blush:

I do however get robo-voice phone calls telling me that I have upset BT, and that my internet will be cut off in 24/48 hours (depending on the phone call), if I don't press '1' to phone them to get it put back on.
I don't use BT, and never have since about since the year 1999, when I signed up to my local (Island) ISP for originally dial up, and then a bit later BB on fibre optic.

Still waiting to lose my internet, despite being told I will for most of this year..... ;D

However, I hope you get some advice from one of our honoured forum guru's.
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.